Don't Summarize. Twitterize! Or Jumbo Twitterize! (Easy Summarization Techniques)
This is a quick tutorial on the fine art of “Twitterizing” as a summarization technique. Practicing with 340/240/140 character/word scales, learners gain on previous knowledge (using their own Twitter accounts) – in becoming masters at Twitterizing EVERYTHING from textbooks/chapters/sections to literature books/chapters to movies/TV series to adventures/experiences in their own lives!
This technique provides excellent practice for standardized writing prompts – and is also a great study technique for learners having difficulty!
PERFECT FOR: Middle School, High School, Home School
Use these EASY TECHNIQUES in any subject, with any novel or textbook, with any concept or assignment.
Some examples include:
- Language Arts (learners can Twitterize novels, short stories, or plays they are reading – or use the technique to create their own stories or journal entries)
- Social Sciences (learners can Twitterize historical events, time periods, or specific research)
- Natural Sciences (learners can Twitterize their research methods or findings, text sections, or specific research)
- Math (learners can Twitterize the methodology used to arrive at calculations)
- Foreign Language (learners can Twitterize in English, then translate each into the new language)
It is my pleasure to assist you in developing learners' external skills and knowledge, as well as their internal minds and hearts.
Thank you for visiting my store! Please follow me!
Happy Educating ~