Use this piece to help students identify “tactics” they use to win or be successful in a situation. Tactics are the careless student's closest friend. As long as students tactics are successful, they are able to avoid accountability and justify their behavior. This first piece identifies 9 of the 19 tactics used in this program.
1. Attempts to confuse
2. Points out others’ faults
3. Builds self up by putting others down
4. Makes a big scene over minor issues
5. Accuses others of misunderstanding
6. Uses anger as a weapon to control others
7. Argues over ‘words’ to avoid the real issue
8. Introduces irrelevant material (racial/gender issues)
9. Puts others on the defense by degrading/embarrassing them
Be sure to rate the material and follow me to be one of the first to receive NEW, ORIGINAL offers!