Do you struggle with making scale work fun? The Donut Song is fun for kids to sing. It includes Solfege hand signs, Body Scale Signs, and colors for Boomwhackers and other colored coded instruments. Using these activities will help establish pitch intervals in the ear and combined with the Body or Hand signs will help to map pitches in the brain. Besides anytime you sing about puking the boys love it!
In this product you will receive:
• Detailed activity plans for the Donut Song ready to print and add to tomorrow’s lesson plan.
• Posters for Solfege Hand Signs, Body Scale Signs, and Donuts colored with Boomwhacker colors.
• Donut colors include both plain and solfege syllables.
• Donut Song, lead line music is included.
• Six different, detailed activity plans and a Challenge
The ready to print activities include the following posters:
• Low Do Donut, Hand Sign, and Body Sign
• Re Donut, Hand Sign, and Body Sign
• Mi Donut, Hand Sign, and Body Sign
• Fa Donut, Hand Sign, and Body Sign
• Sol Donut, Hand Sign, and Body Sign
• La Donut, Hand Sign, and Body Sign
• Ti Donut, Hand Sign, and Body Sign
• High Do Donut, Hand Sign, and Body Sign
• Hand Sign Rebus with lyrics.
• Body Scale Signs Rebus with lyrics
Additional materials needed to complete the lesson as written
• Boomwhackers or some other color coded instrument.
These lesson plans are licensed for use by one teacher. If you would like to use them for your team or multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
*Tic Tac Toe Music Bundle
Follow me! - Click the green star at the top of the page to be notified on updates and new products!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on Instagram!
Want to earn FREE products on TPT?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT.
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org I will respond quickly. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you and your kids through these products. Enjoy!!