By popular request I have created Volume 2 of the Doodle Coloring Activities for a Year. It is a growing bundle, so the price will never be lower than the current listed price. Please see listings below for release dates of the newest resources.
Many teachers found the value of using visual arts in their classrooms in
Doodle Coloring Activities for a Year Volume 1.
You can find that listing here.
Volume 2 listing includes these coloring sets:
• Back to School Doodle Coloring Sheets
• Halloween Doodle Coloring Sheets
• Thanksgiving and Fall Doodle Coloring Sheets
• Christmas Doodle Coloring Sheets
• Winter Doodle Coloring Sheets
• St. Patrick’s Day Doodle Coloring Sheets
• Easter Doodle Coloring Sheets
• Bonus: USA Patriotic Doodle Coloring Sheets
• New Year's Doodle Coloring Sheets (early December 2017)
• Valentine Doodle Coloring Sheets (early January 2018)
• BTS Doodle Coloring Sheets (I will be adding a new mini-set to what is already included by May 2018)
If you are the kind of educator that believes that creativity and visual arts should coincide in the classroom, then you'll love these educational Doodle coloring sheets. I believe that having arts in the class is vital to help students with making strategies, problem solving, and planning ahead (just to name a few).
With that in mind, I created Doodle Coloring Sheets for a year Vol. 1 and it is perfect for your students! These Doodle Coloring sheets for a Year are inspired by the Zentangle® method of pattern drawing.
This bundle of coloring sheets for a year look amazing when colored, cut out, and put on a bulletin board! They are also ideal for early finishers, filler for after testing, centers, the "Sub Tub", rewards, building fine motor skills, encourage right brain development, centers, or just when you and your class need some relaxing down time at the end of the year (or really any time).
WARNING: Teachers and students may become a *wee bit* addicted to these doodle coloring sheets!
I have included the files to print on a standard 8½"x11" sheet AND
all of the files are ink-savers.
All artwork created at 300dpi, and prints crystal clear making it ideal for copying! For easy printing, I have made the file a PDF.