This Doodle and Do resource is all about commas! Students will learn 10 different comma rules. They’ll complete guided notes for each rule, doodle in response to an example of the comma rule, and complete practice tasks to master the rule. The doodle-style notes make learning more engaging and memorable!
You can use this resource in a variety of ways! You might:
- Create a single packet filled with the doodle comma rules that students can reference all year long.
- Select specific pages to teach at different times throughout the school year.
What is included?
Everything that you’ll need to use this set of Doodle Vocabulary is included in this resource! You’ll find:
- Resource Overview, Tasks, and Doodle Information (3 pages)
- Instructional tips and tricks for teachers (2 pages)
- Packet cover page (This is great if students will be creating a punctuation packet.)
- Doodle page with all the comma rules in one place
- Punctuation Test for all comma rules
- Teacher Keys (notes and test)
- When students doodle or create sketches of something, they’re activating different parts of their brains.
- Doodling helps students to make connections to their learning.
- Simple sketches or doodles are also powerful mnemonic devices, so students will also be able to remember the words and their meanings longer.
- Plus…doodling in class makes learning instantly more fun and engaging!
Other Doodle and Do Resources…
You may also like:
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
*** Click HERE to receive the Brain Waves Instruction Newsletter filled with exclusive FREEBIES and Teaching Tips!
Brain Waves Instruction
Doodle notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more information.