Move away from text-heavy, text-only notes to rich visual notes/visual maps!
Dive into this engaging form of information processing by introducing your students to visual note taking techniques - Sketchnoting. No need to be an artist. It's about the big idea!
This Power Point is filled with ideas on:
- The crazy awesome benefits of sketchnoting
- How to teach sketchnoting to your students.
- Ideas for implementing sketchnoting in your own task design
- Hardware/equipment recommendations, link to a visual library, web 2.0 tools
- Last but not least, a 30 day sketchnoting challenge to practice the skill with your students.