Target SEVEN different skills for preschool and early childhood children with this one product! Skills targeted include: size (big and small), same and different, yes and no questions, category sorting, number matching, shape matching, and color matching!
To prepare: Print desired pages.
* Size: Big and Small (pages 3-8) – Follow the directions to dot or color the big and small items by color.
* Same and Different: Objects and Actions (pages 9-16) – Dot or color the object or action to indicate items that are the same as or different from the item in the box at the beginning of the row.
* Yes and No Questions (page 17) – Dot or color the thumbs up or thumbs down to indicate yes or no to the questions.
* Category Sorting (pages 18-19) – Cut out the items at the bottom of the page and sort them into the correct category.
* Number Matching (pages 20-21) – Cut out the numbers at the bottom of the page to indicate how many seeds are in each pumpkin.
* Shape Matching (page 22) – Cut out the spider shapes at the bottom of the page and match them with the shapes on the page.
* Color Matching (pages 23-24) – Cut out the colors at the bottom of the page and match them with the colorful spiders on the page.