- These hands-on alphabet worksheets are FUN! Motivate your learners to work on letter recognition and identification skills using these no prep and low prep worksheets. Each set uses hands-on materials, including stamp markers, glue, play dough, dot markers, and more. They’re perfect for a literacy c$25.00$36.00Save $11.00
- These kindergarten literacy centers can easily be used by one student with their own set of materials. Everything is no prep and prints out in black & white so that you can quickly make a set for each child - no need to quarantine anything before you rotate!Each student will need the following i$19.25$27.50Save $8.25
- Product Description
Alphabet letters are extra fun when they’re dot dabbing activities! These 26 alphabet worksheets give students practice recognizing and writing uppercase letters. They also engage children in a fun dot dabbing activity.
MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
These letter worksheets include a page for each letter of the alphabet, and address 3 skills:
1. Recognizing letter shapes
2. Tracing letter shapes
3. Practicing letter discrimination
As students finish each letter, they dot that letter on their recording sheet.
27 pages total – all you need is a dot marker (a.k.a. bingo marker, dauber, and a popular name brand dot marker)
- Alphabet activity dot dabbing sheets (26 pages)
- Progress tracking sheet (1 page)
All the worksheets are black and white.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE …
TIPS FOR BUYERS
You can get credit for any future Teachers Pay Teachers purchase by leaving feedback on this product! I love that feedback!
⭐Want to know when I'm having a sale or have posted a new product?