These Dot Marker - Sight Word Building Activity Mats are a fun way for young children to practice making sight words with bingo daubers, or for building sight words with a variety of manipulatives, such as mini erasers, pompoms, bingo chips, stickers, cubes, etc. By changing out the manipulatives used to build these words, teachers and parents can keep this activity fresh and fun! Placing small items in the dots while building a word is also a great activity to help develop fine motor skills!
There are five different versions provided of these sight word activity mats, with all but one being in both color and black and white.
Includes 5 versions:
• Pushpin Border Sight Word Dot Marker Activity Mats
• Pencil Border Sight Word Dot Marker Activity Mats
• Pompom Border Sight Word Dot Marker Activity Mats
• Borderless Dot Marker Sight Words Building Activity Mats - (Black & White Only)
• Shape Background "No Dots" Sight Word Building Activity Mats
I (word), like, the, to, in, on, is, it, go, me, are, my, and, can, see, you, for, do, play, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, black, pink, gray, white, he, she, here.
If you don't have dot markers, anything can be used in their place, such as mini erasers, magnetic dots, bingo chips, pompoms, stickers, or any other small object.
© Heidi Butkus www.heidisongs.com
For more great resources, check out our TPT page or website.