This is a sample of 4 pages from 101 Theme Pictures to Use with Dot Markers
(bingo dabbers, bingo daubers).
Here is the description of the full pack:
• Includes pictures for many themes used in Early Childhood Education programs – holidays, seasons, vehicles etc.
• Print the spots with a circle /dot marker, bingo dauber, or similar.
• Can also use garage sale stickers, pasted collage material, or a finger dipped in paint etc.
• Useful for several developmental levels. For the youngest children, present as a creative art activity, with dot markers, cotton swabs, a water color brush, or theme related collage materials. For older children, the printable could be used as a directed activity – for example, “Dab 3 spots yellow, and 4 spots red”.
• Encourages development of hand-eye coordination, small muscle control, counting, vocabulary, circle recognition, and it’s fun!
to check out the full pack of 101 printables.
KidSparkz Teacher Resources