In this fun connect the dot picture, there is a combination of capital alphabet letters, lower case alphabet letters, and numbers all in one activity for students to complete and color.
Instruct students to:
• Find Capital A to start the dot to dot picture
• Connect the letters and numbers in the right order to correctly
complete the picture
• Beginning at the word start, join all the dots from capital A-Z
• Next join all the dots from lowercase a-z
• Ask: Can you guess what the picture will be?
• Help students read what is on the dot to dot page
• If needed, help them fill in the missing letters and write the name they have chosen for their bear.
The work in this product provides practice and reinforces students’ knowledge of the alphabet and numbers in correct sequence.
The work in this product provides practice and reinforces students knowledge of the alphabet (both upper and lower case) in correct sequence.
This product is 4 pages including 1 title page, 1 black and white dot-to-dot picture, and 2 pages of instruction and product use.
We hope you enjoy this Icon Learning product. Be sure to look for more products like this at Icon Learning on https://teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Icon-Learning.