In this fun connect the dot picture, there is a combination of capital alphabet letters, lower case alphabet letters, and numbers all in one activity for students to complete and color.
Instruct students to:
• Find Capital A to start the dot to dot picture
• Connect the letters and numbers in the right order to correctly
complete the picture
• Beginning at the word start, join all the dots from capital A-Z
• Next join all the dots from lowercase a-l
• Then join all the dots from the numbers 1-4
• Ask: Can you guess what the picture will be?
• Help students read what is on the dot to dot page
• If needed, help them fill in the missing letters
The work in this product provides practice and reinforces students’ knowledge of the alphabet and numbers in correct sequence.
This product is 4 pages including 1 title page, 1 black and white dot-to-dot picture, and 2 pages of instruction and product use.