“Build a Bug” is an easy-to-use PowerPoint game that can be implemented with any grade level or subject.
Motivational, competitive, and great for reviews. No advance teacher preparation required!
1. Divide the class into four teams.
2. Each team chooses a “dot” to race (red, yellow, blue, or green).
3. Ask a question.
4. When a team answers correctly, click their dot’s first numbered square.
5. Their dot will move around the track.
6. Play continues until one team has clicked all their dot’s numbered squares to cross the finish line and win!