“Build a Bug” is an easy-to-use PowerPoint game that can be implemented with any grade level or subject.
Motivational, competitive, and great for reviews. No advance teacher preparation required!
1. Divide the class into four teams.
2. Each team chooses a “dot” to race (red, yellow, blue, or green).
3. Ask a question.
4. When a team answers correctly, click their dot’s first numbered square.
5. Their dot will move around the track.
6. Play continues until one team has clicked all their dot’s numbered squares to cross the finish line and win!
A “How to Play” slide appears on the last slide of the game.
More PowerPoint Games
These PowerPoints serve as a score keeper or as a way to determine how many points students have earned for a correct answer. The questions for these games come from another source (worksheet, orally, etc.).
Build a Bug
The questions for these games are typed as part of the PowerPoint.
Bit of a Yarm
Tiger or Treasure
The Old Shell Game
Down the Hatch
Fruit Basket Turn Over
All 18 games are also available in this mega-bundle!
18-Game PowerPoint Bundle