I have on offer a double pack for Fry's Sight Words: 1 - 200!
This year my school asked us to concentrate some time on sight word fluency. We put it off for a short while because, honestly, all we received by way of advice was the list of the First 100 words. It seemed like a really daunting task! Finally, I turned to Pinspiration! The bubblegum unit idea came from there, but the materials and system are my creation. We wanted something easy to maintain and student-led. This is what we came up with! This file is contains both files for words 1-100 and 101-200!
The materials are simple:
Each student needs:
- A copy of the Master Bubble List Letter (sent home)
- Their own bubblegum machine print out to color/decorate
- The pre- and post-assessment spelling sheet
- The “chewed-up and spit-out gum” jar sheet (optional)
- A copy of the classroom chart where you’ll mark off their progress
- A copy of the Fry First 100 *and* Second 100 books
- Gobs and Gobs of round “gumball” stickers (we use blank yard sale ones, either colorful or white and the kids decorate)
Purchase here for a TWO DOLLAR discount or get the packs separately in my store, depending on your needs.
Thank you so much for your interest! Enjoy!