Information about this resource;
• Print, cut, laminate, and place word cards on a ring for student practice.
• The writing sheets encourage children to use correct letter size and formation.
• Children can gain independence by checking their work for capital letters, finger spaces, and punctuation.
• Adding a sketch supports comprehension and fine motor development.
• Once completed, children can make a title page and turn it into a practice book.
• Children can share their work with partners.
Words for each worksheet;
ff – off, cuff, sniff, staff
ll – ball, fall, well, fill
ss – mess, pass, toss, glass
zz – fizz, fuzz, jazz, frizz
ch – chill, chips, chop, chat
sh – fish, shed, shell, shop
th – moth, think, sloth, bath
ng – sing, bang, hang, wing
This word work set supports the Double Consonant and Digraph Resource and Activity set.
Thank you for purchasing this resource. You can find more synthetic phonics resources by visiting the link below.