WHAT’S INCLUDED: Posters, Regular and Large size banner, student booklet, Box signs, Posters, Student Certificates in color an in black and white version.
What you will need to create a Double Dare Classroom Transformation in your class:
1. Eyeballs – grapes or olives in oil
2. Maggots – Cooked rice
3. Intestines – cooked noodles
4. Bats’ Teeth – un-popped corn kernels
5. Slimy Slugs– Cooked string beans in dark corn syrup
6. Five tin trays or plates to hold each item
7. Boxes to hold each tin tray with food and challenges/problems/task cards, etc…
8. A ziploc bag filled with gel to place at entrance of classroom door for students to scan their hand before entering.
10. Paper towels1
1. Big black plastic bags (I get mine from the school custodian)
12. Task cards to place inside the
OPTIONAL ITEMS: Scary music, UV reflective light or flashlights (any lightsyou have available) to create ambiance or make it scary!
Print posters, student handouts, banner, and box labels.
-Fill the ziploc bag with color gel and tape to classroom door.
-Set up the boxes as stations and label each one. Have paper towels and wipes at each station.
-Place task cards/challenges in the tray that’s inside each box.
Distribute student handout and allow 15-20 minutes per station depending on what you’re having them do.
Take pictures and have fun!