Also included in
- This bundle consists of 15 units that I use for my first grade guided math curriculum. It is built around the belief that students need to be exposed to math in a variety of ways. Master Math can be taught in many ways but I will provide the tools to make it a rotation based learning process. Each$200.00$253.00Save $53.00
- This bundle contains my third five units of Master Math Curriculum for First Grade. The units included are Unit 11 Measurement, Unit 12 3 Digit Addition, Unit 13 Data & Graphing, Unit 14 Double Digit Addition and Subtraction without Regrouping, & Unit 15 Money Dimes, Nickels, & Pennies.$64.00$81.00Save $17.00
This unit is the fourteenth unit of a first grade MASTER math curriculum. It is built around the belief that students need to be exposed to math in a variety of ways. This unit focuses on adding and subtracting 2 digit numbers together without regrouping. Master Math can be taught in many ways but I will provide the tools to make it a rotation based learning process. Each lesson begins with a whole group mini lesson provided in a SMART notebook version or a pdf file. Then students begin to rotate (much like centers). MASTER stands for Manipulatives, Apply Skills, Small Group, Technology, Enrichment, and Review. There are activities provided for each component listed, lesson plans, assessments, SMART notebook files, and a fun culminating craft. There is some regrouping in the Enrichment piece of this file. Included you will receive:
- Build and Add
- Build and Subtract
- Addition Sorting and Recording
- Subtraction Sorting and Recording
- Task/Scoot Cards Addition
- Task/Scoot Cards Subtraction
- Addition Puzzles
- Subtraction Puzzles
- Race to the Top Addition 3 versions
- Race to the Bottom Subtraction 3 versions
- Addition and Subtraction Mixed War
- 14.1 2-digit addition with tens and ones
- 14.2 2-digit addition with tens and ones columns
- 14.3 2-digit addition
- 14.4 2-digit subtraction with tens and ones
- 14.5 2-digit subtraction with tens and ones columns
- 14.6 2-digit subtraction
- 14.7 Mixed 2-digit subtractions
- 14.8 Review
- 14.9 Assessment
Technology 6 activities in Boom Learning and 6 in Google Slides
- Adding and Subtracting 2 digit numbers using base ten, with columns, and traditional way.
- 8 higher order thinking pages
- 3 Addition with regrouping pages
- 3 Subtraction with regrouping pages
- 2 mixed addition and subtraction with regrouping pages
- Number patterns
- Adding 3 digits by finding doubles
- Showing a number 2 different ways
- Dividing shapes
- Telling time to the hour or half hour.
- Balancing an equation
- Finding the missing addend and subtrahend.
- Finishing a number bond and making a fact family
Mouse and Cheese Cumulative Craft
Class progress sheet
Individual progress sheet
9 lessons completed for you
5 templates to create your own
SMART Notebook warm up lessons whole group
8 different lessons
8 pdf’s in case you don’t have SMART Notebook
Description, I Can Statements, Standards, Binder Cover and Layout
Rotation Templates in SMART Notebook or PDF version
**IMPORTANT NOTES FOR THE TECHNOLOGY PIECES**
Some of this resource is in Google Slides format. You will NEED TO HAVE ACCESS to GOOGLE SLIDES to use this resource. It is also helpful to have GOOGLE CLASSROOM but not necessary. It will help you easily send the activities to your students.
Please note: I am not affiliated or associated with Google, nor do they endorse this resource.
Important: To redeem your Boom Cards, you will create an account for Boom Learning. The account you get with your purchase allows you to play the Boom Cards on interactive whiteboards and with individual students using Fast Play. Fast Play does not save student progress reports.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
***To try them out below with this preview link!****
Buy it All HERE!
Make sure to Follow Me so you know when I post new products. All products are 20% off the 1st 24 hours. You don't want to miss out!
If you would like to join me live to discuss these ideas and more in my classroom, please join my private group.
Some other fun ways to connect....