Resource to help your students practice reading and using words with the double consonant: L!
- 2 sheets: Cut out the LL words and paste them under the correct picture.
- 2 sheets: Use the word bank to write the correct LL word under each picture.
- 2 sheets: Cut out the LL words and paste them into the correct sentence.
- 2 sheets: Read the LL words and draw a picture of the words.
- 2 sheets: Use the word bank to fill in the blanks.
- 2 sheets: Cut out the words and paste them in alphabetical order
- 2 sheets: Paste the end of the sentence to the beginning of the sentence.
- 2 sheets: Read the sentence and circle the LL word that fits into the blank.
- 2 sheets: Read each sentence and underline all the LL words. Then write each word in the column.
keywords: ll worksheets, sheets, printables, no prep, independent reading group work, seat work, homework, phonics