Raise scores and confidence while preparing students for success with Double-Take Escape.
This universal learning tool adapts to your classroom and students’ learning styles.
Use Double-Take Escape To:
▪ Reinforce new lessons.
▪ Help students retain each lesson from the beginning of the year to the end.
▪ Prepare students for various assessments:
* Exams: Classroom and State exams
* Benchmark Testing
▪ Evaluate students’ understanding and progress during a lesson and an entire unit.
▪ Turn worksheets, experiments, notes, and more into formats seen in state exams.
▪ Review lessons or even entire units quickly and easily.
▪ Present content in multiple learning styles- auditory, visual, and hands-on.
▪ Provide quick and easy reteach opportunities when needed.
▪ Evaluate the comprehension level of each student and the class as a whole in very specific areas.
▪ Guide students in the content areas that they need to practice and focus on more.
▪ Give students a fun and interactive way of learning.
▪ Provide a way for students of all academic levels to participate together without being left behind.
▪ Get students involved in learning and raise their level of confidence.
▪ Help each student feel like they belong.
How Double-Take Escape Works:
Double-Take Escape takes any content you teach (no matter what form originally taught in- lecture, notes, worksheets, labs, essays, chapter readings, models, etc.) and combines it into a fun and easy learning tool. With simple preps, you will have an ongoing tool that helps students understand and retain lessons all year long. Students will think they are simply playing a fun and interactive game when they really are preparing for success. Double-Take Escape formats all your lessons into a life-size board game, which fits any classroom. This game is designed to pinpoint and work with individual student needs and the needs of the class as a whole. It is also designed to accommodate students’ needs no matter their personality (outgoing, shy, challenging, easy going, etc.) or learning style (hands-on, auditory or visual). Double-Take Escape allows students to become a part of the classroom while raising their scores and confidence.
***The game tiles, game cards (called Escape cards), and what you need for your question cards are provided!***
Double-Take Escape & Classroom Management:
Double-Take Escape also includes guides for implementing productive classroom management techniques while still creating a fun atmosphere. Suggestions are also provided on ways to gracefully and fairly handling situations that might arise from potentially challenging students. Sometimes the students that challenge us the most need us the most. These techniques can help expand students’ minds and lives by raising scores and showing them they can be successful.
Double-Take Escape might be suited best for grades 4th - 12th.
Thank you for shopping at Expand Methods Expand Minds by Jamie Proske.