Are your kids working on near doubles or doubles +1 facts? If so, this is a great game to get the engaged with practicing their near doubles or doubles +1 facts. In this activity, students will roll a dice and then figure out the doubles + 1 fact of that number. Then they color in the bubble containing their answer. Last, they write a number sentence to show that doubles + 1 fact.
There are also materials to differentiate for kids to practice their doubles +5 facts if the doubles +1 game is too easy.
Included in this activity set:
- Vocabulary cards for "doubles" and "doubles + 1"
- Gameboard for Doubles + 1 Bubbles
- Recording Sheet for Doubles + 1 Bubbles
- Gameboard for Doubles + 5 Bubbles
- Recording Sheet for Doubles + 5 Bubbles
This activity aligns with the 1st grade Operations and Algebraic Thinking Common Core Standard 1.OA.C.6 :)