will be “super-easy” for your students with this set of Superhero Doubles Facts Activities combined with Stephen Fite’s song
, "Double Up". Make adding doubles a breeze by using music to help your students remember their doubles facts!
Included in this pack:
✪ Stephen Fite’s Double Up Song mp3
– from his album, Superheroes of Knowledge. Listen to a sample of the song in the Preview!
✪ Doubles Addition Clip Cards
– Solve the addition sentence and mark your answer with a clothespin. Two matching cut and paste worksheets included.
✪ Double Your Roll
– Roll your die and double it. Find the sum on the mat and cover it. First person to cover all sums is the winner.
✪ Mini Posters
– Show these posters as you sing the Double Up song or display in your classroom.
✪ Memory/Concentration Cards
– Place all 22 cards face down and let the students try to match them 2 cards at a time.
✪ Spin & Cover Board -
Doubles from 5 to 10 – Spin the spinner and solve the number sentence. Find the sum on the mat and cover it with a token.
✪ Roll & Cover Board
- Doubles from 1 to 6 – Roll a die and then double it. Find the matching sum on the board and cover it.
Be sure to check out my Superhero Alphabet Activities pack
- with an mp3 download of Stephen Fite's Supersonic Letter Sounds