Also included in
- Use this bundle of addition fact fluency games & activities to enhance your basic addition to 20 skills. Strategies included: doubles & doubles plus one, ways to make 10, and using 10 to add 8 & 9.Looking for SUBTRACTION Fact Fluency Games & Activities? Find them HERE!Included in Dou$8.50$10.50Save $2.00
This is a great pack of games and activities to practice addition doubles facts to 20 and addition doubles plus one facts.
Included in your purchase:
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Doubles Match - students match the doubles cards (peanut butter) to the answer cards (jelly)
- Doubles Plus One Tic Tac Toe - students draw a game card, solve the doubles plus one fact, and place a game piece on the answer. The first player to reach four in a row is the winner.
- Doubles Dash - very easy prep game! Students roll a number cube (1-6), move that many spaces on the game board, and solve the fact on the space they land on --- This game is available within 10 and within 20 for easy differentiation :)
- Doubles Plus One Race - very easy prep game! Students roll a number cube (1-6), move that many spaces on the game board, and solve the fact --- This game is available within 10 and 20 for easy differentiation
- Doubles Dominoes - students match doubles & doubles plus one dominoes
- I Spy Doubles and Doubles Plus One - printable game where students find the most doubles facts against a partner
All activities are available in black & white, printer friendly options as well!
Want to save money? Check out the Math Fact Fluency BUNDLE! You'll save 20% with the bundle!
© Simply Creative Teaching