Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The Doubling 1:1:1 rule is one of the very first spelling rules I teach my students. It quickly clears up the double or not to double question. I have made worksheets and posters with 2 different sets of graphics to use with younger and older learners.
This pack suitable for reading and spelling intervention. This is great Orton-Gillingham instruction.
· 2 Posters with desk charts for older and younger learners B & W and Color
· Sort the vowel and consonant suffixes
· Sort the 1 and 2 syllable words
· To double and not double sort
· Use word sums to write new words using the doubling rule
· Write a super sentence using the doubling rule
· Roll and Write new words using base words and suffixes
· Fill in the blank sentences
· Duplicate sheets for older students with different graphics