Have fun in therapy using the book Down By The Cool of the Pool during the Spring or Summer. It is a great way to improve your students' language skills while using a literature based activity. It includes vocabulary cards, a mini book, story characters for retelling activities, story element worksheets, comprehension questions and suggested articulation words.
This adorable book includes the following materials:
- Vocabulary cards
- Story characters for retelling (add binder clips to the bottom.)
- Comprehension questions
- Story Elements Worksheets
- Retelling Worksheets
- Mini story book
- Suggested articulation and language targets
- 50 trials frog themed articulation sheet
- Puppets for retelling the story
Goals for this product:
1.) Will correctly label 9/10 vocabulary words from the story.
2.) Will correctly demonstrate 8/10 actions from the story.
3.) Will correctly use 4/5 exclamatory words from the story.
4.) Will correctly answer 10/12 comprehension questions related to the story, when visual choices are provided.
5.) Will correctly answer 8/10 “wh” questions while listening to the story.
6.) Will correctly use targeted articulation words 8/10 trials.
You might also be interested in these other Spring and Summer Language products:
- Feed the Frog Articulation and Language Activity
- Jump Frog Jump Book Companion
- Spring and Summer Sensory Articulation and Language Activity
Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New Products are 50% off for the first 48 hours.
Earn points toward FREE TPT products by leaving feedback.
You'll receive some great stuff!
©2015 Speech Gems by Cathy Boudreau All rights Reserved.