Down on the Farm Count and Clip Cards with Matching Cards ~ a fun way to nurture children's natural curiosity and wonder about the natural world! Use with one individual child, a whole class, or in a math, literacy, or science center.
*Simply have clothes pins or other type clips on hand for children.
Children count the number of items on the card and place the clothes pin on that numeral on their card.
Down on the Farm Count and Clip Cards and Matching Cards includes 17 pages with the following:
• Down on the Farm themed clip cards for numerals 1-20 (Lots of great vegetables for this set. Would be great when studying the letter V.)
• Children will count the number of farm items on each card and use a clothespin to clip the correct numeral or numeral word.
This activity helps children improve their numeral recognition, counting skills, one to one correspondence as well as fine motor skills.
• 10 farm matching cards
• 10 corresponding farm words to match with matching cards
• Farm themed matching cut and paste worksheet part 1 with the following:
pea pod, mushroom, cabbage, cabbages, garlic, broccoli, tomato, kohlrabi, beets, and yellow pepper.
• Farm themed matching cut and paste worksheet part 2 with the following:
eggplant, beet, farmer, carrot, pea, cucumber, pepper, onion, truck, potato
The farm animal cut and paste worksheets help children further boost their fine motor skills with cutting and gluing as well as improving reading and word recognition.
Matching cards can be doubled and used with younger children as a simple matching or fun memory game which will help children practice their thinking skills.
• BONUS pages included-
*Sight word sentences page
*Alphabetical order farm words
*Syllable worksheet for 1, 2, 3 syllable division
"Illustration Art by vivastarkids.etsy.com.”