Let the memory of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. inspire your students to solve problems peacefully and show acts of kindness and caring for each other at school and at home.
All pages are also included in black and white!
This unit contains:
• A lapbook to read aloud to your class that contains background knowledge about MLK
• A student reader that matches the lapbook.
• An interactive activity that requires the students to search the text within the student reader.
• A writing activity to make a class book about how the students can show caring and kindness to others.
• Award a classmate the Nobel Peace Prize for doing something kind. Students watch for acts of kindness and recognize them with a peace prize.
• 8 calendar math task cards based on days and dates in the month of January related to MLK and an answer sheet.
• Cards for scrambled sentences detailing facts about MLK
and response sheets.
• Build an MLK Sentence worksheets
If you like these products please leave a positive comment to earn TpT credits.
Follow us by clicking on the star above to receive notifications about new products and sales.
Visit our blog at The Fun Factory Blog
Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory 12
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org