Dr. Seuss Week and Read Across America
Reading Comprehension and Math Activities(65 pages)
This product contains FUN and ENGAGING worksheets great for Read Across America Week,Dr. Seuss Week, homework, review, or it can be used all year long. This product has reading and math activities(addition, subtraction), facts about the author and more. They are all aligned with the common core standards for K-2 and are designed to be used with kindergarten students.
- Reading Comprehension Passage about the author
- Alphabet Maze (Let’s help the cat to find the hat)
- Alphabet 26 pictures (Addition and subtraction 0 to 10):
-Trace the words and the picture then color by the code
- Colorful fish (Addition to 5 )
- Count the dots and color the balloons by code
- Count the dots(from ten frames) and Match the Hats Numbers
- Count the dots and match with Fish Numbers
- Colorful Balloons Addition 0 to 10
- Less or More with Colorful Balloons or Black and White version.
- Balloons with Numbers with Number Words( cut and paste)
- Match the numbers with Tally Marks
- Word family with Red Cup, Blue Cup
- Sight Words (board game) Coloring with Funny Cat
- Help the Cat to Match the Letters
This product aims to inspire each student to bring out their cognitive skills through the various math and reading exercises as well as their creativity through coloring exercises.
It will be a great way for students to learn about Dr. Seuss, and celebrate his life and the impact he left on childhood education.
Christian Learning Center