25 pages of Bartholomew and the Oobleck Worksheets and Writing Prompts.
1. Recipe for Oobleck 1
Glue and Borax version
2. Recipe for Oobleck 2
3. Comparing Texts
Bartholomew and the Oobleck vs. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
4. Oobleck: K, W, L
5. Oobleck Observations 1
6. Oobleck Observations 3
7. Oobleck Worksheet
Here is a picture of the Oobleck
Here are words that describe Oobleck
Here is a sentence about Oobleck
9. Step-by-Step Oobleck Procedure
10. Oobleck Experiment (two page handout)
11. Oobleck Experiment
Prediction: Float or Sink
Result: Float or Sink
We read the Dr. Seuss book Bartholomew and the Oobleck. Then we made our own Oobleck.
Words to describe the Oobleck
Draw what the Oobleck looked like as a solid and as a liquid.
13. Count the Oobleck
14. Count the Oobleck
Draw a circle around each total
15. Oobleck Tallies and Totals
16. Oobleck Tallies and Totals (survey the class)
17. Writing Prompt: I can describe Oobleck in 3 words!
18. Writing Prompt: What would it be like if Oobleck came down in your classroom?
19. Writing Prompt: What lesson does King Derwinlearn?
20. Writing Prompt: If you could have something different fall from the sky, what would it be?
21. Writing Prompt:Have you every said, "I'm sorry." How did it make you feel?
22. Create your own Writing Prompt
Blank page with sentence guidelines and room from a drawing.
23. Create your own Writing Prompt
Blank page with just sentence guidelines and no room from a drawing.
24. Create your own Writing Prompt
Blank page no sentence guidelines. Just a name line.
25. Blank sheet just the page border.
Check out my Dr. Seuss Day Super Bundle
Every Dr. Seuss item in my store for one low price. Plus any new Dr. Seuss themed items produced in the future.