Let's celebrate Dr. Seuss!
This learning pack incorporates word working, reading, writing, art, math, STEM, and dramatic play activities. There are three differentiated center activities for each subject (except dramatic play) that target students from Pre-K to third grade.
In this pack you will find the following 36 pages:
* Lesson plan including the list of Dr. Seuss books that the centers are based on
* Dramatic Play Center:
-shop sign, directions and templates for creating Seuss style flowers, directions for
creating a Daisy Head Mayzie headband, and ideas for set up and play with the
Daisy Head Mayzie Flower Shop
* Word Working Center:
- Hop on Pop Bingo, Hop on Pop pocket chart, Hop on Pop Roll, Read, Write
* Reading Center:
- Sight Word Matching, Mini Book & Questions, Read & Answer passage &
* Writing Center:
- What Pet Should I Get? draw & dictate, draw & write, persuasive writing
* Art Center:
- The Lorax Truffula Tree process art, Truffula Tree pencil craft, Truffula Tree chalk
* Math Center:
- One Fish, Two Fish counting, adding, multiplication arrays
* Discovery Center (STEM):
- Horton's Noise Makers project, Cat's Balancing Act project, Oh, Parachutes Away
project, The Once-ler clean up
I hope you enjoy celebrating Dr. Seuss!