I have included 4 writing prompts in Spanish!
1) If the Cat in the Hat came to your house, how would you get him to leave?
2) Write a story about what powers your sock would have.
3) How would you help the Lorax help the Earth?
4) Write about your Wacky Wednesday! (This one includes a graphic organizer to help organize their writing.)
5) I also included posters/certificates congratulating them for dressing up for Wacky Wednesday.
These are all the writing activities we will be working on the week of Dr. Seuss' birthday! We are going to have a full week of fun writing activities.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.