Your bundle for a no prep Dr. Seuss' Day Fox in Socks themed activities. Comes with the following:
1. Three full sheets of large Dr. Seuss inspired socks.
Have your students decorate their socks in class or at home. Next see if their classmates can guess which sock belongs to whom. Lots of fun potential.
2. Full sheet of a regular looking sock (for the traditionalists)
3. Design a new pair of socks for Fox.
4. Activity Page: Fox in Socks Word Work
Write five nonsense words and five real words from the story.
5. Activity Page: Fox in Socks find the rhyming words
-ox words; -ix words; -ocks words; and -icks words
6. Activity Page: Fox in Socks Rhyming Words
Draw a line from the word on the left that rhymes with the word on the right.
7. Activity Page: Tic-Tac-Toe, Socks in a Row! Cut out and color the board and game pieces. Then pair up with a partner for a fun-filled game of tic-tac-toe.
8. Writing Prompt: How do you think Mr. Fox feels?
9. Writing Prompt: How do you think Knox feels?
10. Writing Prompt: What is surprising about how the story ends?
11. Writing Prompt: What does the fox say?
12. Writing Prompt: My sock
13. Two pages with half sentence guidelines with room for a picture (no prompt).
14. Two pages with only sentence guidelines. No room for a picture for your advance writers.
Check out my Dr. Seuss Day Super Bundle
Every Dr. Seuss item in my store for one low price. Plus any new Dr. Seuss themed items produced in the future.