1. Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham Placemat and Worksheet
This 11 x 17 tabloid sized PDF placemat is perfect for your green eggs and ham Dr. Seuss day activities. Don't have 11 x 17 paper? Not a problem! Select print to fit option for your letter size 8.5 x 11 paper.
The front helps with utensil placement as well the beginning of a graph activity that asks if your students liked the green eggs and ham.
On the back there is a maze, word scramble, and word rhyming activity to keep your students busy while they wait to be served.
2. Cat in the Hat Headband
Perfect for Dr. Seuss Day. Turn this printable hat into headbands for the whole class. The Cat in the Hat headband is 8.5 x 11.
3. Cat in the Hat Bow Ties
Two pages. One with two large 7.5 inches wide and 5.4 inches tall and the other page with six smaller bow ties.
4. Thing 1 and Thing 2 hair headbands
Two pages of Thing 1 and Thing 2 hair headbands.
5. Two pages of or large (6" diameter) Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirt badges.
6. 15 pages (with two on a sheet) of Thing 1 through Thing 30 badges. The round badges are 5" in diameter.
7. One page of two blank Thing badges for anyone with an extra large class.
8. Two full sheets of 11 x 17 Thing 1 and Thing 2 hair headbands. A few educators asked if it could be made larger.
Check out my Dr. Seuss Day Super Bundle
Every Dr. Seuss item in my store for one low price. Plus any new Dr. Seuss themed items produced in the future.