Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham Game
* Comes with two version of the game--one with a built-in spinner and one without.
* Comes with two pages of 35 each black and white green eggs and hams to use as game pieces. Have your students color their own.
* Comes with three pages of 35 green eggs and ham each of colored buttons to use as game pieces.
* Comes with four pages of black and white plates for your students to color.
* Comes with four pages of colored plates.
* Comes with a full page sized black and white spinner
* Comes with a full page green plate spinner.
* Comes with a student and teacher instruction sheet.
For two to four players.
Each player receives a game marker and a plate. Place forty green eggs and hams on the green eggs and ham pile plate.
Each player moves the number as indicated by the die or spinner.
The player adds, subtracts, or switches green eggs and hams depending on the color egg s/he lands on.
If you land on a green egg add that number of green eggs and hams to your plate from the green eggs and hams pile plate.
If you land on a red egg, subtract that number of green eggs and hams from your plate placing them back on the green eggs and hams pile plate.
If you land on a blue egg, switch green eggs and hams and plate with any other player.
When all the green eggs and hams have been taken from the green eggs and hams pile plate the game is over. The player with the greatest number of green eggs and ham wins!
Add complexity to the game by adding sight words or math fact flash cards. For example, first the player has to read the sight word or solve the math fact before being allowed to move.