This packet contains worksheets and activities for the book,
"Green Eggs and Ham" by Dr. Seuss.
*I also have printables for
"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" by Dr. Seuss.
1. Worksheet for tracing numbers and highlighting odd and even numbers.
2. Highlighting nouns, verbs, and adjectives in a table by color key.
3. Tracing sentences in print from the book.
4. Drawing and coloring, plus, writing a descriptive sentence.
5. Worksheet for circling pairs of rhyming words. (Students make up their own color key on this page.)
6. Mini pop quiz with an answer key included.
7. Syllable do a dot worksheets.
8. Grammar Clothespin Cards-Laminate (nouns, verbs, adjectives)
9. Cursive Copywork
10. Game- Story Match Cards
11. Worksheet for explaining student's favorite part of the book and why.
Two two hands-on games are the "Grammar Clothespin Cards" and the "Story Match Cards". These need to be laminated and stored in an envelope. The "Story Match Cards" should be placed in a basket. Students can grab out cards and try to find the matching pair.
(In the file, matching cards are already in correct order, left to right)
*My store name has changed to Zippy in Literacy!