Your bundle for a no prep Dr. Seuss' The Lorax Earth Day. Comes with the following:
1. Full sheet of three Lorax mustaches.
2. Full sheet with six truffula tree puffs.
3. Full sheet with one extra large truffula tree.
4. Full sheet with smaller truffula tree and Lorax with two sentences lines.
5. "I speak for the trees for the trees have no tongue!" Full sheet with smaller truffula tree and Lorax with eight sentences lines.
6. Writing Prompt: Imagine you are a truffula tree. Write a letter to the Onceler. Explain how he makes you feel and why you are important to the Earth.
7. Cause and Effect
Write a cause and effect in the Truffula Trees. Use the signal words in the middle (as a result). Then write a complete sentence on the lines below.
8. Writing Prompt: If I was the Lorax, this is how I would help our Earth…
9. Writing Prompt: If I was given the Truffula seed…
10. Writing Prompt: If I found the best Truffula tree, I would…
11. Create your own writing prompt.
Five sentence guidelines with room for a picture with a small Truffle Tree picture in the bottom corner.
12. Two create your own writing prompt.
Full page of sentence guidelines with no room for a picture.
13. Two create your own writing prompt.
Five sentence guidelines with room for a picture with a small picture in the bottom corner.
14. Tic-Tac-Toe, TruffulaTrees in a Row!
Cut out and color the board and game pieces and pair up with a partner for a fun-filled game of tic-tac-toe.
15. It’s Rhyme Time!
Cut out pictures and match them with the correct rhyming word.
Check out my Dr. Seuss 84 page Super Worksheet Bundle!