Fourteen writing prompts based on the Dr. Seuss books. Each writing prompt includes a thinking map and writing-line worksheet. Writing prompts include the following:
- I learned about Dr. Seuss
- My Dr. Seuss Biography
- My favorite Dr. Seuss book is
- My Dr. Seuss Poem
- Would you eat green eggs and ham?
- How to make and eat green eggs and ham?
- If the Cat in the Hat was my teacher
- If the Cat in the Hat came to my house
- If I lived with Thing 1 and Thing 2
- Oh the places I will go
- How I would cheer up the Grinch
- If I lived in Whoville
- If I was the Lorax
-What if the Lorax gave you the
last Truffula seed? What would you do with it?
You might also like Writing Prompts for 1st Grade.
Thank you for supporting the Teacher's Rose Store! Enjoy!