1. This project is ideal for introducing Architectural Drafting. It has been used successfully at the middle school level and can be drawn in CAD or with traditional drafting tools. This project includes separate instruction sheets that contain scaled drawings with written directions.
2. Included are:
* Light and dark ¼” grid background
* Directions for drawing the project
* Floor plan
* Floor plan with furniture
* Dimensioned floor plan with arrows
* Dimensioned floor plan with tick marks
* Color rendering
3. Each drawing will fit on 8½” x 11” drafting or drawing paper. Two drawings will fit on one sheet of 11”x 17” paper. Included is 8½” x 11” drafting paper with light and dark ¼” grid background.
4. PLEASE NOTE: These plans are for educational purposes only and not to be used as a plan for actual construction.
5. This drafting project is fun, motivational and enjoyable for the student. It also makes a great bulletin board display as well. Ideal for the beginning drafting student this project requires basic drafting techniques. Larger drafting paper or larger plotter paper can be used but the scale must be adjusted.
6. Due to the transference from CAD to PDF the scale may vary slightly.
Keywords: Drafting, Floor Plan, CAD, Hand Drafting, Rendering, Dimensions, Simple Floor Plan, Apartment, Condo