I wanted a fun way to review types of angles (acute, right, obtuse, straight). This game is designed for 2-4 players and the only extra thing you need to play this game is a protractor. Each round of game play takes around 10 minutes.
Be the first player to cover your dragon board
Shuffle the angle cards and place in a single face-down pile. Give one dragon board to each player.
1. Choose which player will go first.
2. On each player’s turn, pick up one card off the top of the deck. Compare the card to the ones you need to win the game.
3. If you need the card on the board, place it on the correct space. If you do not need the card, place it on the discard pile.
4. If a dragon card is chosen, follow the directions on the card.
5. The game ends when one player fills their board.