The many editions of BOOKMARKS PLUS provide students with essential knowledge of the book: title, author info, publication date, genre, story premise, descriptions of main characters, and setting. Each edition also contains a "Words to Know" section, which students can refer to as they come across difficult words. Some even feature a list of words, along with their definitions, that are specific to the setting.
BOOKMARKS PLUS come 5 to a page, front to back, so you can print as many as you like for as long as you like with only a minimal initial investment! Please note: The thumbnail images may display only 4 bookmarks to a page, but there are actually 5. The bookmarks are also provided in both a color version and a black-and-white version.
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FILE AND RECEIVE A FREE EDITION OF BOOKMARKS PLUS!
Middle school editions of BOOKMARKS PLUS:
* Across Five Aprils
* Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
* Anne Frank Remembered
* As I Lay Dying
* The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman
* The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
* Ender’s Game
* Farewell to Manzanar
* The Giver
* The Glory Field
* Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!
* The Hunger Games
* Johnny Tremain
* The Light in the Forest
* My Brother Sam Is Dead
* My Side of the Mountain
* Nothing But the Truth
* The Outsiders—FREE!
* The Pearl
* The Pigman
* Romeo and Juliet
* The Summer of the Swans
* The Slave Dancer
* There’s a Girl in My Hammerlock
* The Witch of Blackbird Pond
* Walk Two Moons
Don't see a bookmark for your favorite title? Contact me through TPT, and I’ll create one for you!
Here are my fun and challenging products over DRAGONWINGS—some are perfect activities for early test finishers, between lessons, extra credit, or at the end of the day! View them in my store.
• Bookmarks Plus: DRAGONWINGS—A Handy Little Reading Aid! Helps students keep track of main characters and provides definitions for new words—and so much more! A lot of helpful information at students’ fingertips! Students and teachers alike are delighted with these handy reading aids!
• DRAGONWINGS: 10 Quotefall Puzzles—Good Spelling Workout! Each quotefall is a quotation from the story. Students form individual words of the quotation by transferring letters from above the double line of the puzzle grid to squares in the columns directly below. Quotefalls can be challenging, but students love working them—and they’re great spelling workouts!
• DRAGONWINGS: Analogy Vocabulary Crossword—Challenging & Fun! Students provide synonyms or antonyms for these analogies based on 21 challenging words from the story.
• DRAGONWINGS: 10 Word Merges—One “Word” Becomes Two! Two-word phrases from the story are blended into one “word.” Students decipher the phrase. Harder than it sounds, but a good spelling workout!
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!