A bundle for anyone who is teaching drama to students grade 4 and up! My background is theatre/education and I have a strong belief that introducing drama into the classroom is a great way to encourage positive group work, confidence and build cooperative learning skills. The assignments in this bundle have been taught to students in grades 4 through 8 with great success!
Included in this project:
1. 4 page drama survey so you can get a good idea of what the students in your class are hoping to achieve
2. Music & Drama Major Assignment: Tie music into the learning of your students with a project that will have them telling a story through a song. Included in this assignment are student pages as well as a marking guide
3. Drama Reflection Sheet: A printable to give out for all group work projects (such as the Music & Drama Assignment) to allow you to do quick check-ins to monitor student/group progress as they continue through group work
4. Monologue Review: A handy activity that asks students to read various monologues and give ideas on what actions they could perform on stage to show different feelings when performing that monologue. This assignment provides students with a clear picture on how important body language is to the acting process
5. Major Monologue Assignment: Everything you need to get your students performing their OWN monologues! Included is a brief description of expectations, a list of possible monologues from popular movies that students will be familiar with as well as a marking guide