You can literally see the wheels turning as students create impromptu dialogue in a challenging drama improvisation game.
Students love Drama!
Let me share my years of experience and my wealth of knowledge in the successful exploration of adding DRAMA to your class curriculum!
The students create interesting scenes using the alphabet as the dialogue director.
Students love to learn by doing!!
Drama games are an exciting way to teach a concept through drama.
The students create interesting conversations and scenes using the alphabet to begin players’ line of dialogue.
This activity includes:
• Complete activity instruction
• One page of rules
• List of scene starter settings
• List of scene starter character pairs
Many teachers shy away from using drama games in their classrooms because the drama resources do not give a step by step guide in order to successfully teach the activity!
“Greetings From Marrs” activities are:
• created by a veteran drama teacher
• easy to follow step-by-step instruction
• everything you will need to be able to teach exciting and valuable drama games to your students
• student favorite drama activities
• lesson plans that focus on the important information to successfully teach the activity
Actively engage your students while:
• reinforcing the alphabet
• encouraging creative thinking skills
• building quick thinking skills
• refining vocal communication skills
• enhancing word connections
This super-fun drama activity supports the National Core Arts Standards.
Teachers who incorporate the arts, especially theatre, operate in an active “hands-on” and “minds-on” capacity. And, their students love it!
Any teacher, who has seen a student become excited, energized and confident through artistic exploration has seen first-hand how arts education engages children and contributes to their overall development.
“ABC Conversation” offers everything needed to provide an interesting, innovative, step-by-step lesson plan so that any teacher can confidently incorporate DRAMA into the classroom learning.
Thanks for visiting my TPT store! I hope you find products that excite you and your students!