Complaint Booth OR Return Desk
This is a crazy game that does not play out like a normal store’s complaint department. Instead, the customer returning the item has no idea what it is! What? Crazy! This makes a fun, scene-making set-up!
This is an improvisational drama activity which helps develop:
• quick thinking skills
• social interaction skills
• dialogue development
• vocal and physical expression
• problem solving
This activity includes:
• complete, detailed instructions
• List of return item suggestions
Students love creating drama! This is an engaging activity that reinforces quick thinking skills and trusting one’s own abilities in improvisational scene development.
I am excited to share my years of experience and my wealth of knowledge in the successful exploration of adding DRAMA to your class curriculum! I have taught drama and speech for 30 years! Try using drama in your class and you will be hooked!
Many teachers shy away from using drama games in their classrooms because the drama resources do not give a step by step guide in order to successfully teach the activity!
“Greetings From Marrs” activities are:
• created by a veteran drama teacher
• complete, easy to follow step-by-step instruction
• everything you will need to be able to teach exciting and valuable drama games to your students
• student favorite drama activities
• lesson plans that focus on the important information needed to successfully teach the activity
This creative drama activity supports the National Core Arts Standards.
Teachers who incorporate the arts, especially theatre, operate in an active “hands-on” and “minds-on” capacity. And, their students love it!
Any teacher, who has seen a student become excited, energized and confident through artistic exploration has seen first-hand how arts education engages children and contributes to their overall development.
“Complaint Booth or Return Desk” offers everything needed to provide an interesting, innovative, step-by-step lesson plan so that any teacher can confidently incorporate DRAMA into the classroom learning.
Thanks for visiting my TPT store! I hope you find products that excite you and your students!