This drama activity is a great lesson that teaches valuable story elements through fun, cooperative, group, oral storytelling. Four or five storytellers, an interesting character, prop and setting and made-up-on-the-spot improvisation makes for a truly enjoyable educational experience for all!
This activity emphasizes:
• vocal expression
• physical expression and gestures
• storytelling techniques
This activity includes:
• list of story characteristics
• complete activity instructions
• list of who (characters)
• list of what (props)
• list of where (settings)
I am excited to share my years of experience and my wealth of knowledge in the successful exploration of adding DRAMA to your class curriculum! I have taught drama and speech for over 30 years! Try using drama in your class and you will be hooked!
Many teachers shy away from using drama games in their classrooms because the drama resources do not give a step by step guide in order to successfully teach the activity!
“Greetings From Marrs” activities are:
• created by a veteran drama teacher
• complete, easy to follow step-by-step instruction
• everything you will need to be able to teach exciting and valuable drama lessons to your students
• student favorite drama activities
• lesson plans that focus on the important information needed to successfully teach the activity
This creative drama activity supports the National Core Arts Standards.
Teachers who incorporate the arts, especially theatre, operate in an active “hands-on” and “minds-on” capacity. And, their students love it!
Any teacher, who has seen a student become excited, energized and confident through artistic exploration has seen first-hand how arts education engages children and contributes to their overall development.
“Storytelling Fun” offers everything needed to provide an interesting, innovative, step-by-step unit so that any teacher can confidently incorporate DRAMA into the classroom learning.
Thanks for visiting my TPT store! I hope you find products that excite you and your students!