Twelve Days of St. Paddy’s-- St. Patrick Day Drama Game
Creative movements, fun lyrics and cultural learning all rolled into one activity! This activity will be just what the Leprechaun ordered! St. Patrick’s Day fun!
This activity is my original version of Twelve Days of St Paddy’s. It is based on The Twelve Days of Christmas with an Irish twist, of course! The many wonderful things we celebrate on St. Patrick’s Day are represented in the lyrics of the song! Oh, and don’t forget to wear green!!
I love having the opportunity to share my years of experience and my wealth of knowledge as you explore the wonderful option of adding DRAMA to your class curriculum!
Many teachers shy away from using drama games in their classrooms because the drama resources do not give a step by step guide in order to successfully teach the activity! In this activity, your students will:
• mirror movements
• use expressive movement and gestures
• sing with vocal expressiveness
• become less fearful of how others students perceive them
• perform with a group
• gain self confidence
This activity includes:
• Twelve Days of St. Paddy’s
• Complete activity instruction guidelines
• Complete list of words for the original song lyrics
• Complete list of actions to accompany the song
• Enlarged list of gifts’ list
“Greetings from Marrs” activities are:
• created by a veteran drama teacher
• easy to follow step-by-step instruction
• everything you will need to be able to teach exciting and valuable drama games to your students
• lesson plans that focus on the important information to successfully teach the activity
Students love to learn by doing!! .
Actively engage your students while reinforcing the topic your students are studying.
This super-fun drama activity supports the National Core Arts Standards.
Teachers who incorporate the arts, especially theatre, operate in an active “hands-on” and “minds-on” capacity. And, their students love it!
Any teacher, who has seen a student become excited, energized and confident through artistic exploration has seen first-hand how arts education engages children and contributes to their overall development.
“Twelve Days of St. Paddy’s Drama Game” offers everything needed to provide interesting, innovative, step-by-step lesson plans so that any teacher can confidently incorporate DRAMA into the classroom learning.
Thanks for visiting my TPT store! I hope you find products that excite you and your students!
Check out the other Drama activities on “Greetings from Marrs!” TPT store!