Students as robots, plus so much more! This activity teaches so many wonderful and valuable lessons!!! It is an exciting drama activity that emphasizes important concepts, such as:
• Trusting one another
• Relying on one’s senses to help us in certain situations
• Originality and creativity
• Creative movement, representing mechanical style
• Following very specific directions
Using the sense of touch and hearing, the students will learn to trust their partners as they become human robots and respond to their operators. Each student will follow directions by responding to the touch of the robot's operator.
I am excited to share my years of experience and my wealth of knowledge in the successful exploration of adding DRAMA to your class curriculum! I have taught drama and speech for 30 years! Try using drama in your class and you will be hooked!
Many teachers shy away from using drama games in their classrooms because the drama resources do not give a step by step guide in order to successfully teach the activity!
“Greetings From Marrs” activities are:
• created by a veteran drama teacher
• easy to follow step-by-step instruction
• everything you will need to be able to teach exciting and valuable drama games to your students
• student favorite drama activities
• lesson plans that focus on the important information to successfully teach the activity
This super-fun drama activity supports the National Core Arts Standards.
Teachers who incorporate the arts, especially theatre, operate in an active “hands-on” and “minds-on” capacity. And, their students love it!
Any teacher, who has seen a student become excited, energized and confident through artistic exploration has seen first-hand how arts education engages children and contributes to their overall development.
“Robot Trust” offers everything needed to provide an interesting, innovative, step-by-step lesson plan so that any teacher can confidently incorporate DRAMA into the classroom learning.
Thanks for visiting my TPT store! I hope you find products that excite you and your students!