Also included in
- SAVE 20%!! Here are nine sets of Boom Cards with Drama Lessons--costume design (2), set design (2) , drama vocabulary (2) , Romeo and Juliet play and Wicked the Broadway musical. Some of these products are hybrid blended learning, too. Each set includes:Letter to teacher with URL link for Boom Car$28.35$31.50Save $3.15
Here are differentiated learning experiences in costume design for your drama classroom. This unique and innovative lesson is the best of both worlds giving students an opportunity to learn individually and additional tools for the teacher to instruct through distance learning or in the classroom. #distancelearningTPT
How do I use this in my classroom?
It's a three-step process. First, the teacher assigns the student to view a portion of a video which demonstrates the costume design concepts. Next, she assigns the Boom Cards! for the student to study prior to the assignments. Finally, the teacher charges the student to design a costume for a fairy tale character and complete the creative writing assignment. This lesson can last one or two days.
Included in the PDF product:
- Letter to Teacher
- Rationale for Teaching Costume Design
- Costume Design Template (Female)
- Costume Design Template (Male)
- Writing Assignment Sheet
- Writing Assignment Sheet Examples
- Video Links
Included in the Boom Cards! product:
- 16 Boom Cards which include the history of costume design
- True/false questions to secure the learning as the student progresses through them
To use Boom cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, IiPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom cards. You will be able to assign the Boom cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/Boomtrial.
Do you follow me? If not, I hope you will: FOLLOW ME
For more Dramamommaspeaks products go to: Dramamommaspeaks
"Wow! What a great resource! The quality is so professional and very useful for the classroom! I'm thrilled that I found this! I appreciate the effort and time you invested into creating this wonderful resource! Thank you!"
"A cool idea for a unit plan"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.