Drama Lesson Costume Design Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
Also included in
- DISCOUNT 30%! Are you looking for year-long theater education curriculum and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a gigantic bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 49 products (NEARLY 1,500 PAGES) which were all created by me and time testPrice $196.70Original Price $281.50Save $84.80
- Save 20%!! Now our elementary students can study costume design, too! Here are lessons for: Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Also, I included my readers theater version of The Brave Little Tailor--just for fun! Students will come awaPrice $12.00Original Price $14.50Save $2.50
- GROWING BUNDLE!! 25% Off. Now you can find creative dramatic lessons for your students from a trust, experienced and award-winning source. These one or two-day lessons about tableau, chanting, movement, playwriting and costume design are the perfect blend of challenging and educational. BONUS: FPrice $20.00Original Price $27.00Save $7.00
- BUNDLE!! 20% Off. Now you can find creative dramatic lessons for your students from a trusted, experienced source. These one or two-day lessons about tableau, chanting, movement, sound effects, storytelling, stage properties, set and costume design are the perfect blend of challenging and educationPrice $40.73Original Price $44.50Save $3.77
This drama lesson over costume design focuses on the story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Easy prep, cue up the links and go! The students learn about the history of costume design, view video clips of several productions and create their own costume designs. Suitable for students in grades 4 to 5 the product usually lasts for two days. Costume design templates have a larger human body and the questions for the designing are simpler.
A teacher could use this with distance learning students. #DistanceLearningTpT
ATTENTION: You can use this PDF resource to create an activity that students can complete on a device. Use the red button above in the right column which says Create Digital Activity.
This produce includes:
- Teacher's Letter
- Two Warm Up Games -- This is Not a Hanger and Add a Word Stories (MY version)
- The History of Costume Design
- The Rationale for Teaching Costume Design
- Teacher's Script--What I say and How I say it!
- Post Viewing Video Questions
- Costumes Notes for Students
- Materials List
- Sources & Video Link List
- Costume Design Assignment
- (3) Costume Design Templates-- Male Adult, Female Adult, Male Child
Comprehensive? You bet.
Created by an award-winning veteran drama teacher of thirty-eight years. Enjoy!
Do you follow me? If not, I hope you will: Follow Me
For more products of mine, go to: Dramamommaspeaks
"Thank you! This was a true gem. I loved all the information and music. It had everything I needed."
"I am using this for my storytelling unit, and the kids are really responding well to it!
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating this project. It will definitely be helpful."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.