Also included in
- DRAMA LESSONS GRAB BAG! 20% OFF!! These SIX products are tailored for elementary and middle school students by an award winning drama teacher and director of thirty-eight years. Included in this bundle:1 play, perfect for the winter/spring months (Large Cast)1 famous artist biography (Denzel WashingPrice $22.40Original Price $28.50Save $6.10
- 25% Discount This bundle is perfect for the new theater teacher or those looking for unique and innovative resources. This bundle (280 pages) has everything you need to teach a drama class for a semester, quarter or month (depending upon how many times you see your students.) I created these lessonsPrice $49.08Original Price $65.25Save $16.17
- BUNDLEThese seven drama lessons and units (163 pages) use fairy tales as the focus. In particular, students learn about set and costume design, tableau, stage makeup, stage properties AND participate in a class play, The Brave Little Tailor. Plus, they have the opportunity to be designers themselvPrice $33.40Original Price $46.50Save $13.10
- SAVE 20%! This bundle contains EIGHT different lessons on costume design and gives your students an opportunity to study costume design and to be costume designers. These are great for the busy teacher. I've put it all together for you! These are great for a middle school or through high school dPrice $38.61Original Price $48.25Save $9.64
- 10% OFF! Back to School can be a stressful but exciting time, especially for new teachers. Guess what? This bundle includes ELEVEN drama/theater units, lessons, exercises and activities to start your school year with a "yay!" See, I got you. Time tested and created by an award winning drama teachPrice $55.80Original Price $62.00Save $6.20
- DISCOUNT 30%! Are you looking for year-long advice and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 48 products (NEARLY 1,500 PAGES) which were all created by me and time tested in my classroom over thirtyPrice $204.50Original Price $288.50Save $84.00
- Bundle! Here are NINE sets of materials to help the busy teacher-costume design, speech rubric, biography assignment, personality profile assignment performing rubric, origin of theater, speech review and assignment, directing advice and a warm up. Eight products are free and one paid with a 10% dPrice $6.30Original Price $7.00Save $0.70
- BUNDLE! This particular bundle was created for a middle school teacher who requested it. Save up to 20% on bundles. YOU can do the same thing! Any two lessons can be bundled if you merely write me through my Questions/Answers page. Any grave level, any category, any lesson. THE PRICE WILL DEPENDPrice $42.52Original Price $47.25Save $4.73
- BUNDLE! This particular bundle was created for a middle school teacher who requested it. Save up to 20% on bundles. YOU can do the same thing! Any two lessons can be bundled if you merely write me through my Questions/Answers page. Any grave level, any category, any lesson. THE PRICE WILL DEPENDPrice $101.47Original Price $109.25Save $7.78
IMPROVED! This two-day lesson on costume design is focused on fairy tale characters and gives the students an opportunity to be costume designers. Suitable for students in grades 4 to 8, the product is broken in to two class periods, although it could be used for a one day exploration of the subject. This is a huge time saver for the busy teacher!
The product includes:
- The History of Costume Design
- The Rationale for Teaching Costume Design
- Teacher's Script for Slides and Lecture
- Materials List
- Source & Video link list
- A Warm-Up—engaging and creative
- Fairy Tale Character list
- Two Assignments--one creative and one written
- Student Examples
Comprehensive? You bet. Created and used in the classroom for many years from an award-winning veteran drama teacher. Enjoy!
Do you follow me? If not I'd love it if you would! Follow me
For more products of mine, go to: Dramamommaspeaks Store
Here are reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
"This is a great very well written resource and very good for text comprehension! Thank you!"
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.