Drama Lesson| Creative Movement Exercises Thanksgiving Theme
What educators are saying
Also included in
- BUNDLE Looking for fun, engaging lessons about tableau and movement focused on Thanksgiving activities as the theme? This bundle has exactly what you need to teach both elements of drama for two days. The product contains:Teacher's Script--what I say and how I say it!ProcedureLessonsIdeas for InspPrice $6.80Original Price $8.00Save $1.20
- ELEMENTS OF DRAMA GRAB BAG! 20% OFF!! These SIX products are tailored for elementary and middle school students by an award winning drama teacher and director of thirty-eight years. Included in this bundle:1 play--perfect for the end of the semester before the winter holiday1 biography (Lin Manuel MPrice $17.50Original Price $25.00Save $7.50
- Bundle Save 10%! Here are three lessons ( 4 days, 47 pages) perfect for the days leading up to Thanksgiving break. Students learn about tableau, movement and costume design for mascots becoming costume designers themselves. This is suitable for students in upper elementary gifted and talented througPrice $6.75Original Price $12.00Save $5.25
- BUNDLE! This particular bundle was created for an elementary teacher (teaching fourth and fifth graders) who requested it. Save up to 20% on this bundle, depending upon the number of products you choose.YOU can do the same thing!Any two lessons can be bundled if you merely write me through my QuestiPrice $25.88Original Price $28.75Save $2.87
Here comes some fun! These elements of drama/movement exercises with a Thanksgiving theme are great warm ups or brain breaks. Suitable for grades 5 to 8, they can easily be adapted for younger students. Even older, enthusiastic students enjoy them!
HOW DO I USE THEM IN MY CLASSROOM? They can serve as physical exercise during November or as a lesson for a drama class.
The product contains:
- Two movement exercises which can be used separately or together
- Thanksgiving vacation themed, perfect leading up to a break!
- Teacher's Script--what I say and how I say it
- Directions for each exercise, including what to look for
- A list of topics if you and your class need some inspiration
- Sound byte example
Comprehensive? You bet.
Time tested by veteran award winning drama teacher. These exercises are winners!
Check out more Dramamommaspeaks products at Dramamommaspeaks Store
Reviews from happy Dramamommaspeaks Buyers:
"WOW! WHAT an AWESOME Resource!!!! Thanks for providing the questions, the links, a couple of different teaching options. This could be a great sub plan, but I know every teacher wants to do this lesson for themselves. Love that you finished with a great tweet from L M Miranda. Kids are gonna love THIS."
"This resource is a fantastic way to tie Social Studies into reading! Thank you!"
Costume Designs with Fairy Tales
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating this project. It will definitely be helpful."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.