Drama Lesson| Movement Exercises Grades 3 to 5
Also included in
- DISCOUNT 30%! Are you looking for year-long theater education curriculum and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a gigantic bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 49 products (NEARLY 1,500 PAGES) which were all created by me and time testPrice $159.31Original Price $284.49Save $125.18
- GROWING BUNDLE!! 25% Off. Now you can find creative dramatic lessons for your students from a trust, experienced and award-winning source. These one or two-day lessons about tableau, chanting, movement, playwriting and costume design are the perfect blend of challenging and educational. BONUS: FPrice $16.00Original Price $27.00Save $11.00
- Bundle! Save 10% These printable masks (23) and creative movement exercises will do the trick in your elementary classroom. Use them for kinesthetic lessons, in particular.HOW DO I USE THIS PRODUCT IN MY CLASSROOM? If I were you, I'd use them as a break from strenuous learning or integrate them inPrice $7.19Original Price $11.00Save $3.81
- BUNDLE!! 20% Off. Now you can find creative dramatic lessons for your students from a trusted, experienced source. These one or two-day lessons about tableau, chanting, movement, sound effects, storytelling, stage properties, set and costume design are the perfect blend of challenging and educationPrice $32.58Original Price $44.50Save $11.92
This drama lesson about movement is fun, engaging and excellent to use near the beginning of a new drama class, to add a drama component you may not have covered yet or simply some physical exercise for your students. Easy prep for the teacher, too! Let me help you.
This lesson was created using the Theatre Art Georgia Standards of Excellence, TA4PR.1A. and B.
In addition, a teacher could assign this lesson to students to do independently in distance learning. #DistancelearningTPT
The product contains:
- Warm Up Exercise
- Teacher's Script & Questions--what I say and how I say it!
- Procedure with Minutes Allotment for Each Section
- Group Assignment--Super Cooperative Learning Using Rhythm
- Exit Slips
Comprehensive? You bet.
Time tested by award-winning drama teacher of thirty-eight years, this product is a winner!
Do you follow me? If not I'd love it if you would!Follow me
Check out other Dramamommaspeaks products at:
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
"What a great way to integrate drama into the reading classroom!"
"This resource is a fantastic way to tie Social Studies into reading! Thank you!"
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating these darling lessons. It will definitely be helpful."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short coment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.